First of all, you can download the “Calibre” software by clicking here. You will then be able to convert your PDF file to ePub format by following these steps:
- Click on “Add Books” to import your PDF file into the software (or simply drag and drop the file).
- Select your book and click on the “Convert Books” button at the top of your screen.
- You can then fill in the information about your book, adjust its layout or change its cover image.
- Make sure that the output format selected at the top right of your screen is EPUB.
- When you are ready, click the OK button at the bottom right of your screen.
To download your file to your computer, select your book and click the “Save As” button.
There, your digital book is ready! But before you can download it and publish it on our platform, we advise you to check that your ePub file is compliant and error-free. To do so, you can request the validation of your ePub file through the EPUB Validator website.
Simply choose your file on your computer then click on the “Validate” button.